Dental veneer is a thin covering of porcelain or composite over the enamel of a tooth. Veneers are common for teeth that are too small, too big, or have uneven surfaces. It is very useful for people to have cosmetic improvements (i.e.: shade, shape, lip support, cheek support, etc.). Veneers are recommended for imperfect teeth, either oddly shaped teeth, some malpositioned teeth, chipped teeth, crooked teeth, teeth with small holes in them, or an inappropriate sized tooth. Veneers solve such irregularities and create a durable and pleasing smile. We use Empress type of all-ceramic veneer which is long lasting and has high aesthetic value. It is also hardly distinguishable from natural dentition. Also you can select the desired level of teeth color as you wish.
Veneers offer the following advantages
• They provide a natural tooth appearance.
• Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
• Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
• The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
• Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
Duration: 1-2 weeks
Number of visits: 2-3 visits